OSPOS has the features needed by most small- and medium-sized pet stores. These features include:
- Inventory Management - tracking, categorization, receiving, re-order reports
- Employee Management - security, reports
- Point of Sale - barcoding, item lookup, serial numbers, multiple payment types, split tenders
- Reports - Sales, Customer, Inventory, Etc.
Learn more about OSPOS by visiting our tour.
It doesn't have all the features included in industry-specific solutions though. Some of these features include:
- Time Clock
- Sell by the Pound
- Suggested Upsells
- Loyalty Programs
- Accounting Functionality
- Credit Card Processing
- Service Management and Work Orders
- Promotions and Special Pricing
- Purchase Orders
- House Accounts
- Layaways and Special Orders
Some of these features may be added to OSPOS in the future. It's also an open source system, so you're welcome to add them yourself or hire a developer to add them.
You can also contact us through the site if you have any questions.