OSPOS is a general POS system, but it does have several features that would be useful for a fabric store.
- Point of Sale (POS)
- Inventory Control
- Vendor Management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Gift Cards
- Barcode Printing and Scanning
- Employee Management
- Serialized Inventory Items
- Inventory Kits
See our Product Tour for more information about these features.
It does lack some advanced and industry-specific features that would be useful for many fabric stores though.
- Inventory Tracking by Unit of Measure (Yard, Meter, etc.)
- Inventory Tracking by Bolts of Fabric
- Fat Quarter Adjustments
- Fractional Quantities
- Touchscreen Interface
- Class Enrollment and Tracking
- Purchase Orders
- Customer Loyalty and Incentive Programs
- Ecommerce / Online Store
- Trade-in Management and Extended Warranties
- Accounting Features such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, etc.
- QuickBooks Integration
- Work Order Management for Service Department
- Employee Time Clock
- Integrated Credit Card Processing
- Commission Tracking
- Layways and Special Orders
- Special Pricing such as Quantity Breaks and BOGOF
Some of these features can be faked with OSPOS. Others can be obtained by using other free software.
They're not currently built into OSPOS though. It's up to you to decide whether you need these features or not.
Please contact us through the site if you have any questions.