OSPOS is a general POS system. It wasn't made specifically for furniture stores, but it has many features that would be useful for a furniture store.
Some of these include:
- Point of Sale (POS)
- Inventory Control / Tracking
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Gift Cards
- Inventory Kits
- Barcode Printing and Scanning
- Serialized Inventory Items
- Inventory Receiving
Visit our tour to learn more about these features.
It does lack some advanced and industry-specific features though. Some of these are:
- Accounting Features such as Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Payroll, Banking, etc.
- Inventory Items with Options (Color / Fabric)
- Purchase Order Module
- Time Clock
- Customer Loyalty Program
- Delivery Scheduler
- Label Designer for Showroom Tags
- Commission and Spiff Tracker
- Work Order Module for Tracking Repairs and Service
- Special Order Tracking
- Advanced Reporting / Report Builder
- Special Pricing / Promotions
- Marketing / Mailing List
- Integrated Credit Card Processing
- Touchscreen Interface
- Contract Pricing for Designers
- Multi-store Features
- Vendor Integration - Ashley Furniture Module
Some of these features can be faked with OSPOS and others can be accomplished by using raw SQL on the mySQL database. They are not built into OSPOS though.
It's up to you to determine whether or not OSPOS is appropriate for your store.
If you have any questions, please contact us through the site.